GHL Control Center - English

GJak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone point me to an english version of GHL control center? GHL's link to the english page is down and every version i can find and install is in German.

lmm1967

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Yeah there is during the install, I pick English and it installs in German every time

@Vinny@GHLUSA @Support@GHLUSA @Ditto

One of those guys might be able to help.

However, In your case I would try the new 1.1.3.0 beta version.

OP
OP
G

GJak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump anyone help me out with this?

Tried beta version, still loads in german after selecting install language english.

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look at this article and see if it fixes your problem

ingchr1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Make sure you are launching the version of GCC you just installed. Maybe you are launching an old version that installed in German?

When GCC installs, it installs a complete new program of that version. It doesn't update the version you have installed. If you go into your installed programs list, you will see all the versions there. You can uninstall all the old versions. Maybe uninstall them all, then reinstall the latest version to see if that fixes the problem.

OP
OP
G

GJak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Make sure you are launching the version of GCC you just installed. Maybe you are launching an old version that installed in German?

When GCC installs, it installs a complete new program of that version. It doesn't update the version you have installed. If you go into your installed programs list, you will see all the versions there. You can uninstall all the old versions. Maybe uninstall them all, then reinstall the latest version to see if that fixes the problem.

I've tried everything, uninstalling the other versions before installing the others included. All in German. Thought maybe there was a language file it was somehow automatically picking up on so I rolled back my hard drive to before j installed any of them and even that did not work.

JasonC80

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you have the german version installed, this is the sequence of clicks in the program to switch to english

Ansicht > Sprache > Englisch > Ok > Ok

Then restart the program.

OP
OP
G

GJak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you have the german version installed, this is the sequence of clicks in the program to switch to english

Ansicht > Sprache > Englisch > Ok > Ok

Then restart the program.

This looks like the answer but it doesn't apply the settings. I can select English and then a German prompt comes up with what I'm assuming is telling me to restart the program. If I close it and reopen it, it is back to German. Is there a way to save the settings or something before closing it? I never actually get the English version to load so I can't read the menus.

Thorne Jamieson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have this too. I think there is a GHL acknowledged fault with the latest version 1.1.3 of Control Center. Something to do with the Visual Basic version used to compile it. The fix - I believe - is to wait for the next version coming soon.

Thorne

OP
OP
G

GJak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have this too. I think there is a GHL acknowledged fault with the latest version 1.1.3 of Control Center. Something to do with the Visual Basic version used to compile it. The fix - I believe - is to wait for the next version coming soon.

Thorne

There are two downloadable versions and a third as the upcoming Beta version. All 3 install in German for me. So if the Beta is supposed to be their fix to an acknowledged problem I don't have faith in the next update.

OP
OP
G

GJak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sucks because the doser is the last puzzle piece to my build and I can't get the thing online right now zzz.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 39 33.6%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 25 21.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 8 6.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 26.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.4%
Back