GHL Doser 2.1 Help - Find IP Address Help

shawnriv

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All:

I own a GHL 2.1 Doser that I have not used in some time. I plugged the doser in and the GHL logo highlighted in blue - which I believe means it's connected to my home's wifi. I downloaded the GHL Connect app and the device does not pop up automatically. I see you can add a device but I don't know the device's IP address. I also downloaded the GHL Control Center to my PC and connected the doser via usb plug hoping to find the IP address but no devices are shown. Can anyone help me? Thank you in advance.

RedJag

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All:

I own a GHL 2.1 Doser that I have not used in some time. I plugged the doser in and the GHL logo highlighted in blue - which I believe means it's connected to my home's wifi. I downloaded the GHL Connect app and the device does not pop up automatically. I see you can add a device but I don't know the device's IP address. I also downloaded the GHL Control Center to my PC and connected the doser via usb plug hoping to find the IP address but no devices are shown. Can anyone help me? Thank you in advance.
Hi,
I am also trying to find my doses IP address.

How did you resolve?

Gary

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back