GHL Doser 2.1 Help - Find IP Address Help

shawnriv

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All:

I own a GHL 2.1 Doser that I have not used in some time. I plugged the doser in and the GHL logo highlighted in blue - which I believe means it's connected to my home's wifi. I downloaded the GHL Connect app and the device does not pop up automatically. I see you can add a device but I don't know the device's IP address. I also downloaded the GHL Control Center to my PC and connected the doser via usb plug hoping to find the IP address but no devices are shown. Can anyone help me? Thank you in advance.

RedJag

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All:

I own a GHL 2.1 Doser that I have not used in some time. I plugged the doser in and the GHL logo highlighted in blue - which I believe means it's connected to my home's wifi. I downloaded the GHL Connect app and the device does not pop up automatically. I see you can add a device but I don't know the device's IP address. I also downloaded the GHL Control Center to my PC and connected the doser via usb plug hoping to find the IP address but no devices are shown. Can anyone help me? Thank you in advance.
Hi,
I am also trying to find my doses IP address.

How did you resolve?

Gary

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 114 74.5%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 9.8%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.3%
Back