GHL Mitras LX 6200 HV questions.

Manic Newbie

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 3, 2020
Messages
27
Reaction score
15
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought 3 GHL Mitras 6200 HV led lights. They are used but came in box with everything as if new. The instructions say that they can be set up and ran via the screen on the lights themselves, but I cannot seem to get anywhere with them. I do not have a PC, just a Mac desktop and iPhone. Anyone have any experience with these lights? Any help/guidance would be greatly appreciated! I have already spent about 3 hours searching the web for answers and cannot even find an answer to the simple question “can these be used without a computer”. Thanks
 
I have these lights. Have you looked at this manual it explains how to program the lights without a computer?
https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/downloads/mitras-lx-6xxx-programming-guide/I also use Mac's and I use VM Warefusion to run windows If I need to do a firmware update.
You have Four sections Clock Illumination Extras and System You select the section and then toggle down thru the functions.
Mitras menu.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new