• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

GHL MITRAS LX 7206

reef fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 27, 2011
Messages
2,316
Reaction score
177
Location
MIAMI,FL
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello reef family am selling 3 GHL MITRAS LX 7206 in black there absolutely nothing wrong with them i’m just an equipment junkie I want to try some new lights

PCW BOARD WICH GO INSIDE THE P4 for Communication with the controller and the lights ask $60 shipped once’s I have sold the light

Ask $730 shipped per light I need to sell all 3 or at least 2 light for i Break it down pictures will follow

7F309E44-3B12-4835-B8BD-48B74AC790DC.jpeg 50011739-2865-4B03-90E1-D968E7CCC90A.jpeg E5C68549-5747-44E4-92E6-7D2DC8C18E9E.jpeg F55343FB-01E8-48F7-8F89-0744852F7223.jpeg 2D816DA3-5C18-46EF-983C-21BCECF7BC50.jpeg 23402AFD-8DE8-4113-A624-93990405C2ED.jpeg A11BC4A0-7877-4A99-B68F-43C5E0CFC7F5.jpeg
 
Forgot to mention I have the original boxes all the lights if someone care for them ...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new