• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

GHL Mitras LX6200-HV LED Light

Micksfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,
As stated in my title, I have a used GHL Mitras LX6200-HV LED light for sale.
The light itself is in great shape, all LEDs work as does the side display. This is a pretty amazing light and still is plenty powerful to grow any coral you desire. There are no scratches on the LED side that would cause any distortion and I just took the light apart and cleaned the internals of all dust and debris. I bought the light not too long ago but of course right after purchasing it, I came across an amazing deal on a Gen4 radion, so I picked that up as well. As I only have 1 tank, I don't need both lights, so I am parting ways with the Mitras. I'm just asking for what I paid for it. It'll come with power supply as well. If you would like to see any additional images, please let me know and I can post them. When I try to get a decent shot with the LEDs on, it just looks like I pointed my camera at the sun haha. Do a quick search on this light and you will quickly find it is a very high quality light, with high quality LEDs.

Asking $315 obo. Located in Seattle, Washington but can ship at buyers expense.
20181001_184536.jpg
20181001_184525.jpg

20181001_184550.jpg

Scdell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering why you went with the radion instead of the Mitras?

OP
OP
Micksfish

Micksfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering why you went with the radion instead of the Mitras?

These are the second to last generation of Mitras. I wanted to try the latest and greatest technology that was out there.
These came out I believe around the same time as the Gen3s. I got these originally as they had as much power output and better spread than the radions, but I only have a cube tank, so one xr30 g4 is plenty of spread with my supplemental t5s. This light was a bit overkill for my current setup.
Dont get me wrong though, its a great light and the build quality is better than the radions.

Scdell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, I have the mitras lx7. Loving those lights! They amaze me with what they put out.

lostboyz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I'm interested. I'm in nova scotia though. Would you ship here. Postal code is b3z2j9. If so what's the best you can do shopping included. Feel free to PM me. Thanks.

OP
OP
Micksfish

Micksfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I'm interested. I'm in nova scotia though. Would you ship here. Postal code is b3z2j9. If so what's the best you can do shopping included. Feel free to PM me. Thanks.

Sorry light just sold on another thread.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back