GHL Profilux 4e Controller - Quick Easy Steps on Installing an Expansion Card

I would first reach out to support and create a ticket and make sure it not a faulty expansion card.

Once you pull the master doser off and enable it has master, which in turn allows you now now to use the temp port and program directly on the device. The P4 will non longer be able to program the master doser and the programming is now done on the master doser.

The master would need a power bar connected to it to control the heater. I am not sure if this possible (may have to actually try this with my master maxi in the basement)
I have thought about it before, tried it with the doser...... that maybe why I bought the expansion card, tried way to many things with these devices, can't remember them all
Hahaha
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new