• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

GHL USA excellent customer service!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

AndrewJ

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have contacted GHL USA by email a few times for assistance, a couple of times because I was making a mistake in the programming of my doser. Most recently because my magnetic stirrer had stopped functioning properly. GHL has always been excellent with their customer service in my experience. They respond quickly, sometimes within minutes, others within a day, which I find very acceptable. The last time I heard back very quickly and it was a Sunday evening my time!
Back to the stirrer: after a few back and forth emails to clarify what was wrong, and a video of the problem that I sent them, although I am not sure they viewed it, they are sending me a new one. I'm not sending the old one back, they are not inspecting it first, they are just sending me a replacement!
I did not discover GHL until after I had already purchased much of my equipment. The performance of the doser and magnetic stirrers I own, combined with the excellent customer service I received, has convinced me to seriously consider all of their products on my next tank build.
Finally, a thank you directly to Vinny at GHL USA who helped me.

JnKreefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After reading this you made my decision easy im going with them thank you for posting this

tj w

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's great to hear. Sometimes for me the customer service is what makes my decision from one company to the next.

FLSharkvictim

Shark Advocate
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BOOM! I finally bought a brand new Profilux 4 Ultimate Kit controller along with the 4'' touch display plus 1 extra power bar / Flow Sensor kit & tons of extras. I always wanted one of these b/c I heard that their customer service is unbelievable compared to its competitors - no names mentioned. When I saw, my friends in action perform, I was instantly in love with the Profilux for many reasons, like you don't have to have all of those extra modules like you do with other controller manufacturers! All of the reviews I have read and the videos I have seen, I think this is the Flagship of Aquarium Controllers but very very expensive but in my opinion, quality is everything in this hobby and redundancy. Please feel free to let me know your thoughts or tips you may have since I am going to start hooking it up this weekend? Or if you have the PRO4 let me know?

One last thing, I will be listing my APEX CLASSIC that I BOUGHT IN 2016 w/ original receipt from Bulk Reef Supply incl. 4 modules and 2 EB8 power bars in the dry good section for a very good price. If you're interested, please PM me since it will go LIGHTING fast. I sold a Maxspext XF130 pump and it sold in 12 seconds.
Head over to the dry good section tonight at 7:30pm EST.

IMG_6132.jpg

s-l1600 (3).jpg

s-l1600 (6).jpg

s-l1600 (7).jpg

s-l1600 (8).jpg

s-l1600 (10).jpg

Last edited:
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back