Gigantea, Magnifica and picasso's interacting with no issues

  • Thread starter Thread starter adtravels
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

adtravels

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 15, 2014
Messages
412
Reaction score
395
Location
Thailand
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought I would share this as there have been other users who have seen this too. The anemones touch all day and the clowns move in and out of both freely.

IMG_7957.jpg


IMG_7947.jpg


IMG_7985.jpg


IMG_7992.jpg
 
Beautiful specimens. Clowns included.
 
Beautiful... I wish my clowns did the same.. every time i look at pics like this, i want it to happen.
 
I concur. My mag did fine with my gigs until I moved it out. Your clownfish are beautiful!
 
Do you have BTA in the tank? If yes, does the flow bother the BTA?
 
Sweet...I have a gig, haddoni, and mertens and my clowns move from nem to nem. They stay in each a few days and then move on to the next. Only lay eggs near the Mertens though.
 
I’ve watched my BTA and my Mag battle it out. Tentacles stick together and then they both retract.
 
Nothing permanent . They both would recede and pull away a bit but neither moved.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new