Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Dondante

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is odd. 3 days ago I read that the worms were boycotting Starbucks.

Amps Reef Life

That Fish Guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My order went great with https://insectsales.com/products/x-...-culture-plus-bonus-proven-white-worm-formula. They also sent some food with the worms that they mix up. Looks like yeast, oats and some other stuff I can't remember off the top of my head. I have already begun feeding my tanks. These suckers reproduce so fast! Every tank but one went crazy for them. The smaller tank 80 gallon was unsure about them at first like what is this but as soon as they had a taste it was feeding frenzy. I can tell you copper bands and wrasse absolutely love these things and go nuts when feeding them lol.

Amps Reef Life

That Fish Guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How come no one believed me! :rolleyes:

I believed you. It just took some time to discover the post and then follow your guidance :). I can't wait to see how my fish react over the next few months. I want them to be fat and happy lol. I'll post some pictures of the worms next time I am home.

Stephers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey @Paul B what did you use for the black tube on your feeder? And how do you get the worms in? Do they just go down with a little water chaser like your brine shrimp feeder?

I've been using your brine shrimp feeder for a month now and they love it!! Thanks for sharing your knowledge!

YumaMan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this thread is for white worms, but has anyone fed grindal worms or microworms to their reef fish? I realize that they are much, much smaller.

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stephers, I had some of those PVC tubes. I think they were for bathroom sinks and I got them at Home Depot. Any tube will do. I do add a water chaser to get the worms down

Stephers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stephers, I had some of those PVC tubes. I think they were for bathroom sinks and I got them at Home Depot. Any tube will do. I do add a water chaser to get the worms down

Thanks! I think I see what you used. No one local to me seems to sell rigid airline tubing, so I've been trying to find an alternate. The last time I ordered it online, it did not go well.

My worms are almost ready to start harvesting!

Mr. Fishy Fish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.1%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 30 17.1%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 42.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%

Back