GIVEAWAY: PE Pellets & Flake Fish Food

  • Thread starter Thread starter Premiumaq
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Premiumaq

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 10, 2009
Messages
1,056
Reaction score
813
Location
Midwest
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I watched and also use PE Pellets everyday. My fish all get a pellet meal for lunch :) Also I feed pellets when I'm away for a few days. Since my fish get Pellets everyday all ready they adapt well to it.

I like how you show the different sizes in the video. I tend to mix all 3 in my feeders so all my fish can get a size that is best for them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new