• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Giving away some softies

Item Price
Free
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am breaking down my big tank due to health reasons. I have already rehomed my fish to a smaller tank but I have decided to not move my corals at this time. We are preparing to drain the big tank so I can clean it and put it out in the world for a new home.
I have a Kenyan tree that I started with a frag no bigger than a quarter of an inch about 6 years ago. It is now about 6 inches across. I have never had any issues controlling it in terms of it being invasive. Once or twice it sent out some little babies and they were very easy to spot and pluck out.
The other appears to be some sort of leather coral. I have several good size pieces of this as well.
I am in the Punta Gorda/ Port Charlotte area. If you would like to make these your own, hit me up. I'd rather give them away than put them in a Brute can with all of the live rock.

PXL_20240101_184715678.jpg 17041351366668170383375908874065.jpg

madoleh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am breaking down my big tank due to health reasons. I have already rehomed my fish to a smaller tank but I have decided to not move my corals at this time. We are preparing to drain the big tank so I can clean it and put it out in the world for a new home.
I have a Kenyan tree that I started with a frag no bigger than a quarter of an inch about 6 years ago. It is now about 6 inches across. I have never had any issues controlling it in terms of it being invasive. Once or twice it sent out some little babies and they were very easy to spot and pluck out.
The other appears to be some sort of leather coral. I have several good size pieces of this as well.
I am in the Punta Gorda/ Port Charlotte area. If you would like to make these your own, hit me up. I'd rather give them away than put them in a Brute can with all of the live rock.

PXL_20240101_184715678.jpg 17041351366668170383375908874065.jpg
Would you ship if I pay for shipping?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 27 15.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 24 13.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 101 57.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.8%
Back