Giving up was never an option.

I am enjoying the tank with all the fish. Noticed a thread were the hobbyist added the food to the return pump to dispense the food in a more natural manner. This method works great and less waste.

Hi. Long time. Hope all is well.
I actually add food through my power head. If I am feeding nori, which is most times, I will soak the nori in water. Take the sheets and shove them into the power head. This shreds the nori and distributes it all through the tank. When feeding frozen, I dump the thawed food on top of the power head and pushes it all through the tank.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new