• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Gl*******s nano overflow kit

  • Thread starter Thread starter totion
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

totion

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2013
Messages
943
Reaction score
37
Location
Beckley, WV
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No teeth. Also included is locline return kit. Can send the hole saws also but I did drill 6 holes with them so I can't say how much use is left in them. Has a street elbow for vinyl tubing included with each. Also can include a ball valve for the return line with barbed attachments.

$50.00 shipped usps priority mail.

Pm is key!

Can post pics but is needing a vinegar scrub tomorrow.
 
I have a question, hope you don't mind. How the heck did you get the bulkhead nut off to get the box off your tank? I run the same overflow except the con dientes version. I tried taking it off to do some cleaning and I could not loosen the nut, couldn't get a grip on the nut or the flange with any tools I had.
 
I grab the bulkhead nut and then actually spin the over flow box to get it loose. Then once it's loose in just use my fingers a tiny turn at a time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new