Glad covered tank --> LED

Salina

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 6, 2020
Messages
26
Reaction score
11
Location
Stuttgart
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,
Does anyone run successfully a glass covered tank, using clear glass and LED lighting hanging over the glass?
I run a tank with little over 4 foot with 3 Kessil A360X and tank is covered with Opti white glass. I have a few SPS but growth is not optimal. I was wondering if this could be caused by the glas somehow. I run BRS light settings and 8" hight, with narrow reflector on all 3 Kessil.

Just curious of other experiences and/ or pictures.
Cheers
 
How can I change the subject!?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new