Glad to be here.

Matt919

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 19, 2020
Messages
15
Reaction score
44
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys, my name is Matt. I'm from Jersey shore area and brand spanking new to this. My tank is only a few months old. I got into saltwater for fish, but quickly became fascinated by corals. Aside from 2 nems, I don't have any yet, but can't wait! Hopefully one day my tank will be as beautiful as all of the ones I've seen.
 
Welcome to R2R!!! We’re glad you’re here!

Clownfish.gif
 
Matt, I forgot to add that if you are ever interested in a local club, there is New Jersey Reefer Club NJRC. I love R2R but having a network of local reefers can be fun and helpful. We have a lot of get together at reefers homes and LFS.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new