• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

GMK rock 20 polyps

Item Price
$275
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

386reeftrader

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2023
Messages
418
Reaction score
696
Location
FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Small rock with 20p of GMK zoa $275 shipping available at buyers expense
IMG_4741.jpeg
 
Here the mother colony they just grew on to a smaller rock that I pulled away. Sorry glass is a little dirty along the sand bed
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4744.jpeg
    IMG_4744.jpeg
    311.4 KB · Views: 144

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new