Gmoney243s 180g

uploadfromtaptalk1368395866442.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1368395873158.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1368395880126.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1368395898803.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1368395911094.jpg
 
Nice looking tank!
 
Little rescape. Also removed my sixline and coral beauty angel.

First went wit this archway
uploadfromtaptalk1369184230918.jpg

Then took.it.out think i like this better
uploadfromtaptalk1369184215819.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1369184240710.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1369184247285.jpg
 
I like it!
 
Looking good Mike....now that I paid you a compliment, I can count on you coming over to help set up my tanks in a couple of weeks...right? :tongue:
 
Looking good Mike!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new