GNC BluRay led - first impressions

Thanks, i'm working with the US distributor to also obtain the stainless brackets as I need to mount them all directly to 8020. I'll see if they will price out the silvermoons also. I will have 2 A360X's for shimmer also.

I see you were looking to change lights? Any concerns with the Blue Rays? I really love my Stratons but I just like trying new gear.
no problem, they are fantastic lights, but I also like to try new lights. i really like kessil and radion
 
does anyone know what you get when yourder their bars? The website really doesnt say. I would hope you get the bar and the power supply. And, i think you need to order the hooks separately.
 
does anyone know what you get when yourder their bars? The website really doesnt say. I would hope you get the bar and the power supply. And, i think you need to order the hooks separately.
You will get the lightbar and the power supply :)

Hooks and other accessories should be bought separately.
 
i ordered on already. turns out it didnt have much pop in the 438 mm length. so it wasn't really any bang for the buck. nice well made little strip though just like the larger fixture. I am still using the pro model and really am satisfied with it.
 
I am using 3 Bluray since one year now and I can just say they are very powerful fixtures and I just love them.
Those fixtures are built to last and hell well made. Totally hermetic with rubber joint all around the fixture and also on the electric plug so no humidity at all can enter on the fixture.

upload_2019-7-3_7-51-7.png


upload_2019-7-3_7-52-11.png


upload_2019-7-3_7-20-59.png


Sunset picture
upload_2019-7-3_7-19-21.png


I do have all 3 fixtures are connected via the Hub Sync+ to be handled has a single one.
Love the scape
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new