GNC BluRay led - first impressions

Peppe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, i'm working with the US distributor to also obtain the stainless brackets as I need to mount them all directly to 8020. I'll see if they will price out the silvermoons also. I will have 2 A360X's for shimmer also.

I see you were looking to change lights? Any concerns with the Blue Rays? I really love my Stratons but I just like trying new gear.
no problem, they are fantastic lights, but I also like to try new lights. i really like kessil and radion

lancesmith1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
does anyone know what you get when yourder their bars? The website really doesnt say. I would hope you get the bar and the power supply. And, i think you need to order the hooks separately.

OP
OP
Helfish

Helfish

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
does anyone know what you get when yourder their bars? The website really doesnt say. I would hope you get the bar and the power supply. And, i think you need to order the hooks separately.
You will get the lightbar and the power supply :)

Hooks and other accessories should be bought separately.

lancesmith1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i ordered on already. turns out it didnt have much pop in the 438 mm length. so it wasn't really any bang for the buck. nice well made little strip though just like the larger fixture. I am still using the pro model and really am satisfied with it.

Huynhter_Soldier

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am using 3 Bluray since one year now and I can just say they are very powerful fixtures and I just love them.
Those fixtures are built to last and hell well made. Totally hermetic with rubber joint all around the fixture and also on the electric plug so no humidity at all can enter on the fixture.

upload_2019-7-3_7-51-7.png

upload_2019-7-3_7-52-11.png

upload_2019-7-3_7-20-59.png

Sunset picture
upload_2019-7-3_7-19-21.png

I do have all 3 fixtures are connected via the Hub Sync+ to be handled has a single one.
Love the scape

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 98 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%

Back