GO CUBS GO !!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter M&M
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
#1more!

Well now we have a game 7 ! After seeing the cubs performance last night " batting practice " I'd say it's going to be a great game 7.

My call.....


Cubs 5 Cleveland 4

May even go extra innings. Remember you heard it here first! [emoji4]

Go cubbies!!!!!

Let me just bring this forward. [emoji12]
 
#1more!

Well now we have a game 7 ! After seeing the cubs performance last night " batting practice " I'd say it's going to be a great game 7.

My call.....


Cubs 5 Cleveland 4

May even go extra innings. Remember you heard it here first! [emoji4]

Go cubbies!!!!!

So I was off by a couple of runs ..... but it was a 1 run game and it did go extra innings!

#thelordisgood!
 
I should have watched last nights game from a cardiac care unit somewhere. I've never been so stressed out watching a sporting event in my life!

Go Cubs Go!!!

Really hoping they come out with a world series version of the W flag. I want one on my wall!
 
I'm not a baseball fan, but wow, what a game....what a series! I agree with @Brew12 , this one could have put you in the hospital....what a nail biter.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new