Gobies and clean up crew

Are blennies just like gobies?

I have a bicolor Blenny and a diamond goby and they are very different. The blenny spends his time up on the rocks and corals. He perches and watches the tank, he’s my favorite. The goby is in the sand, he scoops the sand and sifts it’s. He also digs holes, buries corals, and re-landscapes when he gets bored.
 
Wow they are su
I have a bicolor Blenny and a diamond goby and they are very different. The blenny spends his time up on the rocks and corals. He perches and watches the tank, he’s my favorite. The goby is in the sand, he scoops the sand and sifts it’s. He also digs holes, buries corals, and re-landscapes when he gets bored.
wow they are such fascinating fish, I cannot wait to have them in my aquarium.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new