Goby hiding care / leopard wrasse care

coralcoralcoral10

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello it’s me coral. Last week I got a long skinny blue goby. They labeled him a big jumper. I put him in the tank and haven’t seen him since. I checked under the rocks 4 days later to make sure he’s ok. And he was fine. Any tips on how to make sure this guy eats. I have garlic drops i tried tonight but no luck. No dead fish so I figure at this point he’s either dead under a rock or he’s eating but as of yesterday ammonia is at 0-.01. So he must be ok. If he’s a shy guy I don’t mind just want to make sure he’s eating. Also got a leopard wrasse today. Any tips on how to care for both fish would be great. The leopard did eat the at LFS so I’m going to give it a shot. Thanks

Kayanarka

Peg Leg Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello it’s me coral. Last week I got a long skinny blue goby. They labeled him a big jumper. I put him in the tank and haven’t seen him since. I checked under the rocks 4 days later to make sure he’s ok. And he was fine. Any tips on how to make sure this guy eats. I have garlic drops i tried tonight but no luck. No dead fish so I figure at this point he’s either dead under a rock or he’s eating but as of yesterday ammonia is at 0-.01. So he must be ok. If he’s a shy guy I don’t mind just want to make sure he’s eating. Also got a leopard wrasse today. Any tips on how to care for both fish would be great. The leopard did eat the at LFS so I’m going to give it a shot. Thanks
Our sand sifter goby jumped out last night, so you may want to cover the tank at night.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 144 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back