God morning Monday

Steelerfan747

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
God morning guys, it's monday morning and I'm on my way to work. Excited that in only two days I will new off celebrating the 4th of July which is also my wedding anniversary. Have a great day everyone

BarbH

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning Steeler and r2r, made it through a long day yesterday and have today off :) Going to be another hot one. Going to talk to the apartment manager today since it still seems like my air conditioning is still not working, will have to see what he has to say. Have a wonderful day everyone.

Congrats Steeler on your upcoming anniversary.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

Aquaph8

Love The Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning R2R! Only working two days this week, yeah!

SeahorseKeeper

Where's the mysis?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning everyone! Glad to be off work today!! Only 2 to go until vacation. :)

uall8up

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning to everyone! Congrats steeler!!! Hope that air gets fixed for ya Barb, too hot to be messing around with the AC!!! Put your foot down girl!!! Congrats on the short week Aqua and Seahorse!!! I woke up to find that I have new additions in my seahorse tank!!! What a wonderful day!!! :bigsmile:

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning R2R!! Happy anniversary Steeler! Hope you have a great one!! I'm laid up in the bed with my back out due to some Olympian moves on the tennis court Saturday night!! :tongue: It's all good!! I'll be up and at 'em soon enough!

BarbH

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning R2R!! Happy anniversary Steeler! Hope you have a great one!! I'm laid up in the bed with my back out due to some Olympian moves on the tennis court Saturday night!! :tongue: It's all good!! I'll be up and at 'em soon enough!

Hope you start feeling better soon Tonya, back issues are never fun :squigglemouth:

wysiwyg

marine predator man
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
morning r2r another ho one in wisconsin today sitting at 98 wednesday supposed to be 104 with heat index close to 111

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 151 40.4%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 190 50.8%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 33 8.8%
Back