Going on vacation...

Reef_Obsessed

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 18, 2014
Messages
244
Reaction score
108
Location
Japan
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all! I was just wondering...I will be going on vacation in September for 2 weeks...I have someone that will look in on my tank a few times a week to just do some topping off. I have an automatic feeder filled with Sustainable Aquatics pellets.

I have 2 clowns that love these pellets but I also feed frozen. Will these pellets alone suffice for 2 weeks?

Thanks
 
They will be fine. I feed pellets regularly and treat mone to frozen only once in a while.
 
Yup, auto feeder will work as long as its filled. Same with ATO. I know thats all I need someone to do is to fill the ATO and feed the fish. Waterchanges are automatic as well as everything else.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new