Gold and blue :)

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have 2 indo euphyllia, 1 octospawn and 1 frogspanw that started with 1 head and now each have 4 and seem to be about to grow another lol So while at the LFS yesterday grabbing some zoes/polyps I noticed they had an aussie Gold Torch 1 head in stock priced at 400.

I live on an island so my reef friendly LFS isn't exactly accessible daily so I like to do bi weekly trips and visit each shop and get a little frag each time.

The owner knowing it was my bi weekly trip said he would give me the black friday deal of %25 percent off and throw in a $25 frag of my choice.

That began the talk with the wife and well....I got my early christmas present HAHAHA

These pics are terrible and I will try to get more once it gets more comfortable. I have tried under all light configuration but my phone just wont catch it right. It is bright gold and has blue tips...so pretty.

The pics really dont do it justice....I guess it's time for a nice camera to go along with this hobby ;)

20191205_175940.jpg 20191205_182733.jpg

Last edited:

CasaReefer

Promoted To Sponge
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice Stuff.... Great Negotiating Skills.... Plus you know this won't really count has an X-Mas Present. Law states it has to be with in 2 weeks of X-Mas... So the book say's Your Good.. :)

OP
OP
MERKEY

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nice Stuff.... Great Negotiating Skills.... Plus you know this won't really count has an X-Mas Present. Law states it has to be with in 2 weeks of X-Mas... So the book say's Your Good.. :)
Thank you,

And I am so using this Law!!!

;)

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back