• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Gold flake Angel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Hayward

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a one-of-a-kind Gold Flake Angel you do not need to look further. Well maintained beautiful fish with great coloration, I will take a little maybe 25 less than $500 look at liveaquaia.com that is what I paid for her. Anyway well taken care of with sponges in her diet and others. She will get caught out of my 120 with a lot of live rock by my friend Eric which also does maintenance on others tanks and on ponds. It will be along with his schedule.

20200223_173531.jpg

Last edited:

Scubadoo4u

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a one-of-a-kind Gold Flake Angel you do not need to look further. Well maintained beautiful fish with great coloration, I will take a little maybe 25 less than $500 look at liveaquaia.com that is what I paid for her. Anyway well taken care of with sponges in her diet and others. She will get caught out of my 120 with a lot of live rock by my friend Eric which also does maintenance on others tanks and on ponds. It will be along with his schedule.

20200223_173531.jpg
Beautiful!!!

Ben Pedersen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

20200223_173531.jpg
Isn't this the same fish that was offered for $300 last week?

OP
OP
Kevin Hayward

Kevin Hayward

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I only have one left
What is the difference between that one and this one? I think you used the same photo. Just wondering because the $200 price difference. Did the the other one sell?
Right a way but I still have that one in the picture that one is better anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 129 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back