Gold nugget maroon clown vomiting.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tazer5000
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tazer5000

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2021
Messages
38
Reaction score
45
Location
Christiana
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know exactly what just happened. I fed my fish about an hour ago. All seemed normal until I see my maroon clown vomit. Is this even possible or is there something to worry about?
 
Oops, my bad. How do I delete?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new