• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Golden Dwarf Moray Eel

Aaron Davis

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2017
Messages
276
Reaction score
87
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey fellow hobbyist! I am in a desperate search for a Golden Dwarf Moray Eel. I am not interested in solid colored one. I'm more looking for one similar to the images below. There's a few vendors out there I've spoken with, some of which are selling their eels for $150 to $225. However, only one of the vendors I've called has an eel with any coloration on him. If anyone out there in the abyss has one of these eels and are interested on sending him to a good home; MY FAMILY WANTS HIM! Please PM! Thank you!

Aaron


DSC_1221_1.jpg

dwarfeel.jpg

upload_2017-9-9_9-55-23.jpeg
 
Hey fellow hobbyist! I am in a desperate search for a Golden Dwarf Moray Eel. I am not interested in solid colored one. I'm more looking for one similar to the images below. There's a few vendors out there I've spoken with, some of which are selling their eels for $150 to $225. However, only one of the vendors I've called has an eel with any coloration on him. If anyone out there in the abyss has one of these eels and are interested on sending him to a good home; MY FAMILY WANTS HIM! Please PM! Thank you!

Aaron


DSC_1221_1.jpg

dwarfeel.jpg

upload_2017-9-9_9-55-23.jpeg
Been looking for one myself, they're gorgeous.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new