• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Golden Dwarf Moray Eel

Aaron Davis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey fellow hobbyist! I am in a desperate search for a Golden Dwarf Moray Eel. I am not interested in solid colored one. I'm more looking for one similar to the images below. There's a few vendors out there I've spoken with, some of which are selling their eels for $150 to $225. However, only one of the vendors I've called has an eel with any coloration on him. If anyone out there in the abyss has one of these eels and are interested on sending him to a good home; MY FAMILY WANTS HIM! Please PM! Thank you!

Aaron

DSC_1221_1.jpg

dwarfeel.jpg

upload_2017-9-9_9-55-23.jpeg

BigYellowOctopus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey fellow hobbyist! I am in a desperate search for a Golden Dwarf Moray Eel. I am not interested in solid colored one. I'm more looking for one similar to the images below. There's a few vendors out there I've spoken with, some of which are selling their eels for $150 to $225. However, only one of the vendors I've called has an eel with any coloration on him. If anyone out there in the abyss has one of these eels and are interested on sending him to a good home; MY FAMILY WANTS HIM! Please PM! Thank you!

Aaron

DSC_1221_1.jpg

dwarfeel.jpg

upload_2017-9-9_9-55-23.jpeg
Been looking for one myself, they're gorgeous.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 4.3%
Back