Goner Goni? Can I save it?

GuppyHJD

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 15, 2020
Messages
1,366
Reaction score
786
Location
North Port, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a goni frag from a fellow reefer. It was headed to the trash bin and I offered to try and save it.
I thought it was covered in gha but I am not sure. I tried brushing it off and am not making progress.
I am wondering if a dip in hygrogen peroxide would help? And how to get it back to life? Extra magnessium?
Suggestions?

Goner goni.jpg
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new