• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

**Goni Pack. 5 frags for 200!**

Item Price
200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

RS6 Guy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 13, 2025
Messages
20
Reaction score
5
Location
Placentia
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling a few of these goni packs. I have 5 available.
Each will come qoth 5 frags for $200.

Local pickup in placentia ca. Shipping available for $59 flat rate.

Frags as follows.
1. Tiger King
1000038564.jpg


2. Grimace
1000038565.jpg


3. Powder puff
1000038566.jpg


4. Bengal
1000038567.jpg


5. The cats meow
1000038568.jpg


1000038566.jpg

DOA Policy
In the event of DOA, please contact me within 2 hours of the delivery time. First delivery attempt must be accepted, otherwise we will NOT be able to process your DOA request. Clear photos of the dead corals in the original bags and package are needed. If any photo/video is sent beyond the time frame credit WILL NOT be issued. No exceptions. In some cases, we may require more photos. Please DO NOT dispose of dead corals until I process your DOA request. Otherwise, I am not able to get your DOA covered. If DOA occurs, we will send you replacement or full amount of our credit. Freebies and replacements are not included in our DOA policy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new