Goniopora small black spots

dlin

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 30, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Denmark
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I’ve noticed some black spots on my newly installed Goniopora - does anyone know what it is? Should it be treated, if yes how?

IMG_7001.jpeg
 
Hi, I’ve noticed some black spots on my newly installed Goniopora - does anyone know what it is? Should it be treated, if yes how?

IMG_7001.jpeg
Do they move around?
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new