Goniopora species question

jasonmac644

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 31, 2020
Messages
13
Reaction score
29
Location
mississauga
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know there are specific species to goniopora and they have very specific requirement. I was hoping to come in contact with someone that is very familiar to all the species. was wondering which one mine belongs to? I bought it and it was displayed as pink goniopora

image.jpg
 
I am aware of goniopora, micro goniopora and alveopora. What you have is classic pink Goni. Low light , low flow , rotifier (reef roid) feeding.
I would bring him down to bottom or some other low light low flow place.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new