• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Gonzo's Coral Frags and Reef Koi

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finally met both Josh and Chris yesterday at Seamax and they are great guys! I hung out with them for a while, talked clams, Chris has some really sweet one's and it was extremely hard not to bring a few home! Gonzo had a rainbow Wellso that was insane though so it won the battle of which beauty was coming home with me.

They also told me to pick on Rev so this pic is for him, just imagine him saying this in his southern accent...

fd87eb99-1.jpg

returnofsid

Moderator Extrodinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Angie and I purchased corals from both Chris and Josh, while at SeaMax, as well! We got some amazing deals on some DYNAMITE corals!! Thanks to both of you!

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL did they give their best impression of Rev to you too?

BTW when do we get to see some pic's? I started a Seamax thread in the Reef Discussion forum.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
LOL! Ok do tell. We're they making fun of my accent or what?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Haha! Yep yall can make fun all yall want to dang it!

reefkoi

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe one of these days Dave will make a long trip to the west coast for a show :)

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ha Ha yeah Rev has a funny accent, look through melev's vids, him and Rev did an interview last year at MACNA.

Lee I posted a pic of the Wellso in the Wellso show off thread, I'll post it here too, my skills suck though.

%
036ef0e8.jpg

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Don;t look at that video I was fatter then. I have lost 25lbs!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Protein Skimmers – Are They Really Necessary?

• YES

Votes: 66 52.8%
  • NO

Votes: 41 32.8%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 17 13.6%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back