Good morning, it's Friday Eve

Steelerfan747

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2011
Messages
1,901
Reaction score
29
Location
Miami
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning all, it's thursday but I like saying friday eve I think it sounds better. Well, I am on my way to work and will be heading home depot and local fish store after I get out. Hopefully I can get some work done tonight and assemble the new plumbing so I can set up the new sump this weekend. Have a great day all


Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2
 
Good morning Steeler. BTW what is your name? I am sitting in the shop waiting on my worker to show. Heading out to finish up a paver patio we started. No LFS for me this week spent to much on the live sale this past weekend. Gotta get thru today then 3 days off. Have a great day everyone make it a good day.
 
I hope everyone has a great Friday Eve!

Today I am dropping my dog off at the sitter's, catching lunch with my best friend & then coming home to pack for our vacation. 6:00 a.m. can't come quickly enough.

ANNAPOLIS, HERE I COME! : )
 
Good morning all!! Today I will make a sushi run, and then bootcamp tonight! :/
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new