Good morning - new here

psying

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 21, 2025
Messages
7
Reaction score
17
Location
frisco
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning all - just introducing myself. I’ve done freshwater tanks my whole life and just started with a nano reef tank maybe 4 months ago. I’ve been lurking at lot in these forums before registering - but now I’ve bought a 90 gallon I’ll be putting together so I guess it’s time to join
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 
Welcome to R2R!
Joining Welcome Home GIF
 
Good morning all - just introducing myself. I’ve done freshwater tanks my whole life and just started with a nano reef tank maybe 4 months ago. I’ve been lurking at lot in these forums before registering - but now I’ve bought a 90 gallon I’ll be putting together so I guess it’s time to join
It's great to have you as part of the family.
file_00000000754861f79f534ac6563f659f (1).png
 
Welcome to R2R and the salty world. Take things slowly. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
View attachment 4194917
background.png
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new