Good morning!

boogie_woogie

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 30, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
11
Location
CT
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning R2R!

My name is Alex, and I'm addicted to fish.

I am the Dad to a wonderful family of 4 who love to keep our tanks together. 20 years ago I kept tanks in my parents basement, now I'm trying to instill a love of the hobby into my own children and it seems to be working too!

I've been visiting R2R since I dove back into the hobby 4 years ago and you have helped me with nearly every question I've had behind the scenes. Currently we have a 20 gal planted freshwater tank, a 25 gal mixed reef tank and a 3ish gal invert tank that lives in my 5 yr olds room (he's been obsessed with crabs since he showed up!)

Thank you all for everything, I'm happy to be here!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new