Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning R2R! Hope it starts better than mine...haha

captain-quint-in-jaws.gif
This scene gave me nightmares as a kid....but as a grownup it's awesome!
Good Morning everybody!
tenor.gif

Captain Quint

Plank Owner of the Orca
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today finalized helping my oldest daughter and her husband move in 4 homes down from ours (pretty much just had to supervise and direct for angles of moving).

They got my fancy all in one gym as my doctor has told me no more weights, nor marathon running due to back issues. Been getting $1300 injections every 6 weeks for the pain in an attempt to heal versus surgery. It's been going on for nearly 9 months.

I love weights and running but I'm afraid it is over. I mean dang...I'm only ~61 years young. 3 years ago I would run between 7 to 12 miles twice a day and weights 7 days a week. It is a tough adjustment.

I hope I can still ride my Harley-Davidson Road King Classic the length up route 66 in May...have to time it with injections. Sucks.

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
real nice here too in Jax Fl.
Nurse ned, I can feel the pain You had.
I finished it off lifting window air conditioners on to a cart for an elderly man at Lowes 5 minutes before the store closed. We bought 3 and he got 2 but one of them was twice as heavy and I felt my back go when it came off the shelf onto my chest. When we got home my sons had to get me out of the car because I couldn't walk. Once my back was fixed I went back to work without pain or any restrictions. Every day I took the 78 pound ladder off the truck with 50 pound tools and carried it somewhere several times day.
The numb burning patch down my leg I had for decades went away too. I haven't had back pain since then.
I am very careful. He told me if I did it again it would have to be fused.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back