Good Morning!

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Progress is being made on Ned and Jill's canine interment camp.
2019051608181786-IMG_0980-X3.jpg

Soon the reeducation can begin.

Dsnakes

Knight Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, does anyone here keep sps and want to be a guinea pig? [emoji241] I am looking for two volunteers.
I would, but recently have lost some due to unknown reasons. Are you working on shipping methods?

mshonk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would, but recently have lost some due to unknown reasons. Are you working on shipping methods?
Yes. I get 50% off of next day and am willing to give up an ORA sour apple bn and a yellow with purple tip pocillopora. Maybe an acro frag too. You pay shipping and just give me feed back and pics. This is my favorite thread so I figured I would ask here.

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning all. @cracker please see a doc or a masseuse;) Best Wishes
I had a rough time last night. My doughter is visiting and brought her Pit/Boxer mix, along with her other Lab (Now Mine) took about 2 hours for them to figure out Who's the boss and who's bed is who's
This all occurred at 11 when they showed. @VWNed Not shure how you do it? Nice fence BTW how is the Generator project going? This is leo on her kitchen table, :mad:

9753.jpeg

Dsnakes

Knight Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning everyone :)

Yes. I get 50% off of next day and am willing to give up an ORA sour apple bn and a yellow with purple tip pocillopora. Maybe an acro frag too. You pay shipping and just give me feed back and pics. This is my favorite thread so I figured I would ask here.
Hopefully you find some people to help! I’m sure it won’t be too difficult to give away coral ;)

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back