Good Morning!

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning all. @cracker please see a doc or a masseuse;) Best Wishes
I had a rough time last night. My doughter is visiting and brought her Pit/Boxer mix, along with her other Lab (Now Mine) took about 2 hours for them to figure out Who's the boss and who's bed is who's
This all occurred at 11 when they showed. @VWNed Not shure how you do it? Nice fence BTW how is the Generator project going? This is leo on her kitchen table, :mad:

9753.jpeg

No matter who comes. We had 15 at times before Toby passed.

I am the TOP DOG and the boss. All things belong to me. Toys, food, eveything.

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning

The generator project has reached the printer stage. I printed the paperwork and it is laying there on the printer. The fence guys didn't come yesterday. I suspect they installed all of the type of fence we are getting and will not be back until more comes.
They tell you what you want to hear and then string you along.
It is hard to get anything done here. Most of my life I did everything myself because of this. Cant anymore so I grew some patience.
Just like the air conditioning guys that took 8 trips and 2 new compressors to fix our heat pump.

Captain Quint

Plank Owner of the Orca
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I missed all of yesterday leaving early in the morning and getting home late from my annual physical at the V.A. Health Center in Fayetteville. A fun-filled day of all the junk they do. But, my riding Route 66 this month is out for a little while. The Major told me it would be too much strain on my back even with all the injections I'm getting. Eh...maybe in a couple of months.

So with that out of the way, I wish all of Y'all a happy Friday and don't forget...

60181939_1612077735591659_2279336171869831168_n.jpg

mshonk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would in a heart beat but im swapping out tanks in the next few weeks.
20190516_210907-jpeg.1074300
It is an awesome pocillopora. I am going to make a thread for it under the sps section. Going to go from there. I feel I have dotted my I's and crossed my t's with packing and shipping. So fingers crossed but i want to use sensitive coral to really test it.

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just like the air conditioning guys that took 8 trips and 2 new compressors to fix our heat pump.
Sounds like me plumbing a tank, But seriously that wasn't me I would remember 14 or 15 dogs.
This just in! ...Want to grow longer arms so you can have that 24" tall tank?

Why-Me

Been going against the grain since I was a sapling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A man knocked on my door today. He does landscaping. He offered to turn my shrubs into little spheres for only $2350 dollars.

I don't like spheres. I think I will do it myself.
and spend the money on my tank.

Or....Do yours into spheres take pics and knock on his door and tell him you'll do his for $1500 and spend his money on your tank;)

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back