Good Morning!

Progress is being made on Ned and Jill's canine interment camp.
2019051608181786-IMG_0980-X3.jpg


Soon the reeducation can begin.
 
Hey everyone, does anyone here keep sps and want to be a guinea pig? [emoji241] I am looking for two volunteers.
I would, but recently have lost some due to unknown reasons. Are you working on shipping methods?
 
I would, but recently have lost some due to unknown reasons. Are you working on shipping methods?
Yes. I get 50% off of next day and am willing to give up an ORA sour apple bn and a yellow with purple tip pocillopora. Maybe an acro frag too. You pay shipping and just give me feed back and pics. This is my favorite thread so I figured I would ask here.
 
Good morning all. @cracker please see a doc or a masseuse;) Best Wishes
I had a rough time last night. My doughter is visiting and brought her Pit/Boxer mix, along with her other Lab (Now Mine) took about 2 hours for them to figure out Who's the boss and who's bed is who's
This all occurred at 11 when they showed. @VWNed Not shure how you do it? Nice fence BTW how is the Generator project going? This is leo on her kitchen table, :mad:

9753.jpeg
 
You pay shipping and just give me feed back and pics. This is my favorite thread so I figured I would ask here.
I would in a heart beat but im swapping out tanks in the next few weeks.
20190516_210907-jpeg.1074300
 
Good morning everyone :)

Yes. I get 50% off of next day and am willing to give up an ORA sour apple bn and a yellow with purple tip pocillopora. Maybe an acro frag too. You pay shipping and just give me feed back and pics. This is my favorite thread so I figured I would ask here.
Hopefully you find some people to help! I’m sure it won’t be too difficult to give away coral ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new