Good Morning!

Just realized my daughter's soccer team scheduled a meeting and a parents vs players game for tomorrow... On Father's Day. I love my kid and I like soccer and all but there are other things I'd like to do.

Just think of it as a free cardiac stress test.
 
Good Morning all. Today we are getting our Grand Daughter for a few days while her Mother is in a wedding in Italy. Our Daughter doesn't know how to say no. She goes to weddings in Spain, Italy, California, Colorado and Mars. Thank God for Grand Parents who can baby sit.
She isn't a baby any more, she's 6 now and was looking in the mirror last week and she asked her Mother" Is it possible to have two good sides"?

Then she said, "You know I am really cute". I think she gets that from me.:D
Her neighbor in lower Manhattan has a house out here someplace and she will hand her off to me on the side of the expressway sort of like they used to deliver mail from steam trains in the wild west.

Happy Father's Day all. :p

 
Good morning. For Father's Day I bought my wife a new couch. Wait! Somethings not right here.:confused:
A Happy and Pleasant Wife will make for a ..
Happy Fathers Day
 
Happy father's Day to all enjoy !!
2f370a96ab851786b64cf226cd45a07e.jpg
 
Good morning. For Father's Day I bought my wife a new couch. Wait! Somethings not right here.:confused:

Hahahahahahaha...too funny. :)
 
Good Morning all. Today we are getting our Grand Daughter for a few days while her Mother is in a wedding in Italy. Our Daughter doesn't know how to say no. She goes to weddings in Spain, Italy, California, Colorado and Mars. Thank God for Grand Parents who can baby sit.
She isn't a baby any more, she's 6 now and was looking in the mirror last week and she asked her Mother" Is it possible to have two good sides"?

Then she said, "You know I am really cute". I think she gets that from me.:D
Her neighbor in lower Manhattan has a house out here someplace and she will hand her off to me on the side of the expressway sort of like they used to deliver mail from steam trains in the wild west.

Happy Father's Day all. :p

............Mars............. Bawhahahahaha
 
COFFEE and still working on transferring components and placing new ones on new tank and Movie later then Relax
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new