Good Morning!

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I always see this thread pop up. And I’ve read into it before. But oddly, I only see it in the evening. (I live half the world away from the US, where it’s morning for you)

So without ado Good Evening :)

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I always see this thread pop up. And I’ve read into it before. But oddly, I only see it in the evening. (I live half the world away from the US, where it’s morning for you)

So without ado Good Evening :)

We are in fact here all day. Sweet dreams

Raege

I’m a leaf on the wind watch me soar
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning R2R! I forgot to go to work today :) just grabbed breakfast now off to find connectors to get nitrate reactor running and maybe a sweet coral to add to the tank. Have a great Friday and stay salty my friends

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I mainly come to R2R for this thread. This lot will have you spitting out your coffee laughing. Occasionally I look into more serious threads.
I don’t need to spit out coffee. That just leads me to another cup of expensive joe. ;Clown < whatever this emoji means. That.

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning R2R.

I'm a 'double dipper' retiree.
Get to Dipping chum, Bumper crop off the coast this year
According to the shark tracker Ocearch, three great white sharks pinged off the North Carolina coast in May, one of which was near the Virginia/North Carolina border.

One named Brunswick, who weighs 431.54 pounds, pinged northeast of Avon on Thursday.

Another named Jane, a 521-pound shark, was pinged southeast of Avon on Wednesday.

On May 7, a shark named Hal, who weights 1,420 pounds, was pinged west of the Virginia/North Carolina border.

Captain Quint

Plank Owner of the Orca
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Get to Dipping chum, Bumper crop off the coast this year
According to the shark tracker Ocearch, three great white sharks pinged off the North Carolina coast in May, one of which was near the Virginia/North Carolina border.

One named Brunswick, who weighs 431.54 pounds, pinged northeast of Avon on Thursday.

Another named Jane, a 521-pound shark, was pinged southeast of Avon on Wednesday.

On May 7, a shark named Hal, who weights 1,420 pounds, was pinged west of the Virginia/North Carolina border.

I track several of them as well.

They're off our coast in NC much of the time and several are migrating through on the annual trip up the northern coast, then back down and further wayyyyyy south.

EDIT: Just took a snap in general which is somewhat current. Haven't refreshed in a month.

RE-EDIT...I have to resync my tracker, so I removed pic.

Last edited:

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t need to spit out coffee. That just leads me to another cup of expensive joe. ;Clown < whatever this emoji means. That.
That is the clowns are strangely erotic emoji. It could be the rabid green space kitten one. It's hard to see.

Richard Ivory

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
good morning all have a great weekend and enjoy your reef

tenor.gif

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back