Good Morning!

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just realized my daughter's soccer team scheduled a meeting and a parents vs players game for tomorrow... On Father's Day. I love my kid and I like soccer and all but there are other things I'd like to do.

Just think of it as a free cardiac stress test.

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning all. Today we are getting our Grand Daughter for a few days while her Mother is in a wedding in Italy. Our Daughter doesn't know how to say no. She goes to weddings in Spain, Italy, California, Colorado and Mars. Thank God for Grand Parents who can baby sit.
She isn't a baby any more, she's 6 now and was looking in the mirror last week and she asked her Mother" Is it possible to have two good sides"?

Then she said, "You know I am really cute". I think she gets that from me.:D
Her neighbor in lower Manhattan has a house out here someplace and she will hand her off to me on the side of the expressway sort of like they used to deliver mail from steam trains in the wild west.

Happy Father's Day all. :p

Richard Ivory

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy father's Day to all enjoy !!
2f370a96ab851786b64cf226cd45a07e.jpg

Captain Quint

Plank Owner of the Orca
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning all. Today we are getting our Grand Daughter for a few days while her Mother is in a wedding in Italy. Our Daughter doesn't know how to say no. She goes to weddings in Spain, Italy, California, Colorado and Mars. Thank God for Grand Parents who can baby sit.
She isn't a baby any more, she's 6 now and was looking in the mirror last week and she asked her Mother" Is it possible to have two good sides"?

Then she said, "You know I am really cute". I think she gets that from me.:D
Her neighbor in lower Manhattan has a house out here someplace and she will hand her off to me on the side of the expressway sort of like they used to deliver mail from steam trains in the wild west.

Happy Father's Day all. :p

............Mars............. Bawhahahahaha

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
COFFEE and still working on transferring components and placing new ones on new tank and Movie later then Relax

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back