Morning all !! FRIDAY THE 13th!!
Make it a safe day!!

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning everyone, What your Sunday school teacher never told you...or at least mine didn't
What bad things happened on Friday 13th?
According to biblical tradition, 13 guests attended the Last Supper, held on Maundy Thursday, including Jesus and his 12 apostles (one of whom, Judas, betrayed him). The next day, of course, was Good Friday, the day of Jesus’ crucifixion.

On Friday, October 13, 1307, officers of King Philip IV of France arrested hundreds of the Knights Templar, a powerful religious and military order formed in the 12th century for the defense of the Holy Land.

LadyMac

Freshwater sage fish whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
your Faverite game or your game, ether way its like waiting for the next episode of GOT or Ballers;)
My favorite :) haha sorry I was still partially asleep. Truth be told, I’d love to actually work on a game.

WiscoFishNut

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Friday! My QT tanks still aren't done cycling so I'll guess I'll be working on the wiring and plumbing for the DT this weekend. Might also pick up a plant or two for our nano planted tank. I got two of these to go on either side of the DT. One will house all the electronics and the other will be a hiding place for the ATO reservoir. After considering cramming everything in to the main stand I decided this was a better solution(and the wifey approved...:p) I plan on removing the shelf in both, and in the electronics one adding a swing out mount for the controller bits (powerheads, pumps, lights).

stand.JPG

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Happy Friday! My QT tanks still aren't done cycling so I'll guess I'll be working on the wiring and plumbing for the DT this weekend. Might also pick up a plant or two for our nano planted tank. I got two of these to go on either side of the DT. One will house all the electronics and the other will be a hiding place for the ATO reservoir. After considering cramming everything in to the main stand I decided this was a better solution(and the wifey approved...:p) I plan on removing the shelf in both, and in the electronics one adding a swing out mount for the controller bits (powerheads, pumps, lights).

stand.JPG

That looks like a nice sturdy stand - It will be nice to see how these tie in with the main tank/stand (as long as your wife approves, then I approve!). :)

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning
I am recharging Louie. He was practicing his scary poses for Halloween and it wore him out. He is quite good.
IMG_1383-L.jpg

LadyMac

Freshwater sage fish whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I envy the people that can make neat well organized systems. My skill is to take stuff from Home Depot or left over pallet lumber and make something I need. They usually look like heck but work.
Haha me too! I see such nice organizations here and I’m like, yep that’s just tossed haphazardly in there for me.

Good trouble: Have mushrooms ever become pests in your aquarium?

• Mushrooms would never be pests even if they kept replicating.

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Mushrooms have not become a pest for me.

Votes: 26 35.1%
  • Mushroom have become overgrown, but not to the point of becoming pests.

Votes: 12 16.2%
  • Mushrooms have become pests in my aquarium.

Votes: 18 24.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back