Good Morning!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Tomorrow afternoon. My daughters 3rd birthday party.

I would have thought that a 3 yr old would have been asking for the BlaBla Bunny, the JellyCat Bashful Unicorn, or the Penguinaut! book! and not smoked apple cherrywood pork for her birthday?!? :)

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning all!
Well I have to rant/vent a little here this morning.
Why do some people have to be such dirtbags!? I'll try and give a short version to this long story. My daughter and her friends usually go to the library after school on Fridays. It is right across from the high school. It is kind of a kids hang out for after school. So my daughter and friends go outside for a bit and they see this person by the dumpster dropping a bucket down by beside the dumpster. He also has a plastic bag/ garbage bag and when he sees the kids looking at him he quickly throws the bag down and takes off running. Well, when he throw the bag down it made a noise. The kids found a cat inside the bag!! The bucket was cat litter and cat food also inside of it.(how nice of him to leave it with food and litter :rolleyes: ) Police came and looked at the library security camera. They saw the person but he was wearing a ski mask and no cars to see him get into either. So basically the cops could do nothing else. So we now have this beautiful Siamese cat at our house that we need to find a home for. The cat is chipped but not registered. It is a big unneutered male cat. He is the sweetest cat ever. We can not keep him as I am allergic to cats and my dog doesn't like cats. Why would someone do this to this poor cat!? It makes me so mad Here is a picture of him

B70A2D29-D45A-43AE-94E3-A467DD96BC0E.jpeg 090D9ED1-6786-49AB-BFA9-9AFDC7B7C3C6.jpeg

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning all!
Well I have to rant/vent a little here this morning.
Why do some people have to be such dirtbags!? I'll try and give a short version to this long story. My daughter and her friends usually go to the library after school on Fridays. It is right across from the high school. It is kind of a kids hang out for after school. So my daughter and friends go outside for a bit and they see this person by the dumpster dropping a bucket down by beside the dumpster. He also has a plastic bag/ garbage bag and when he sees the kids looking at him he quickly throws the bag down and takes off running. Well, when he throw the bag down it made a noise. The kids found a cat inside the bag!! The bucket was cat litter and cat food also inside of it.(how nice of him to leave it with food and litter :rolleyes: ) Police came and looked at the library security camera. They saw the person but he was wearing a ski mask and no cars to see him get into either. So basically the cops could do nothing else. So we now have this beautiful Siamese cat at our house that we need to find a home for. The cat is chipped but not registered. It is a big unneutered male cat. He is the sweetest cat ever. We can not keep him as I am allergic to cats and my dog doesn't like cats. Why would someone do this to this poor cat!? It makes me so mad Here is a picture of him

B70A2D29-D45A-43AE-94E3-A467DD96BC0E.jpeg 090D9ED1-6786-49AB-BFA9-9AFDC7B7C3C6.jpeg

Wow. I really hate to hear that but a BIG Thank You for fill in the gap!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Happy Weekend! I am headed to an all day freshwater fish auction today! I'm selling fish, probably won't be buying any this time, and may pickup a few pieces of equipment. We'll see - with these things you never know how it will go.

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The man had litter and food. The cat appears to be well cared for. The man wore a mask so he knew he was doing something wrong. Perhaps he was in a position where he thought it was the best thing to do.

Our shelters are full of cats and adult surrendered dogs. The weaned kittens get adopted. The adults and the tiny ones get destroyed.
It is what it is. Louie and Kit are only alive because the right person was there at the right moment. Had Jeanna been off those days they would have been destroyed.

and Good Morning

Quietman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best cat we ever owned was a rescue from a park. Someone just left it with a tin of food. Big old orange male tabby and just the most lovey thing. Protected our other cats, too. Poor think had feline luekemia but we gave him the best last year of life we could. Unfortunately, my wife can no longer have cats in the house with her asthma, otherwise I'd be asking where in Indiana I'm driving to this morning, almost did anyway when she saw the picture.

As bad as that person doing that (and I have a very hard time justifying doing any actions like that), your daughter and her friends are to be admired for not turning away and just ignoring it.

Last edited:

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Between ourselves and our kids we have 11 dogs and 4 cats. All are rescues from county pounds and no kill shelters except Zoe. I purchased her from the meat man at the local market for $100.
wow, that is a lot of dogs and cats. Hate to see you dog food bill!

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wouldn't have it any other way.
IMG_2402-L.jpg

IMG_4945%20-%20Copy%20-%20Copy-L.jpg

IMG_1184-L.jpg

IMG_1026-L.jpg

IMG_1015-L.jpg

I am allergic to dogs and cats. Meh, that whats the allergist told me 40 years ago.

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wouldn't have it any other way.
IMG_2402-L.jpg

IMG_4945%20-%20Copy%20-%20Copy-L.jpg

IMG_1184-L.jpg

IMG_1026-L.jpg

IMG_1015-L.jpg

I am allergic to dogs and cats. Meh, that whats the allergist told me 40 years ago.

Nice! Love the pic if the big shepard and tiny kitten!

CasaReefer

Promoted To Sponge
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Casa Reefer sits in his chair and survey's his kingdom... Everyone's healthy, happy and fed.... Good Morning World... Ohh and is kinda giddy that he gets to bug the heck out of @evolved in person today at the meeting instead of just mildly bugging him on here. Hope everyone has an Awesome Day

OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Casa Reefer sits in his chair and survey's his kingdom... Everyone's healthy, happy and fed.... Good Morning World... Ohh and is kinda giddy that he gets to bug the heck out of @evolved in person today at the meeting instead of just mildly bugging him on here. Hope everyone has an Awesome Day
Give him extra bugging just for me!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 37 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back