Good Morning!

...and a happy Monday morning to everyone.

MondayUgh.gif
 
Did you know gummy bears come from the sea? Some are growing in my sump.
IMG_1801-X3.jpg


Operation grow some shrimp has begun
IMG_1802-L.jpg

I am out of room.
 
Good morning all! We had a great road trip to NE, but after many hours on the road, talking things out about future goals, everything, we pretty much came to the conclusion that this hobby will not be for us for a long while. I am thankful to have had this time on here to research and see it for what it really is. We are going to stick to the critters and fish that we have so we don't over extend ourselves. Hugs and I appreciate this forum so much for showing me how rewarding and challenging the hobby can be, if and when we decide to go forward with it, I'll be back! --krbshappy71
 
Good morning all! We had a great road trip to NE, but after many hours on the road, talking things out about future goals, everything, we pretty much came to the conclusion that this hobby will not be for us for a long while. I am thankful to have had this time on here to research and see it for what it really is. We are going to stick to the critters and fish that we have so we don't over extend ourselves. Hugs and I appreciate this forum so much for showing me how rewarding and challenging the hobby can be, if and when we decide to go forward with it, I'll be back! --krbshappy71

We wish you all the best in whatever part of nature that you choose to support!
 
Only FW are available here but I have places to put both. The new tank is FW.
I already have both. I am going to try and raise the FW ones. So I went from a 10 gallon with a cheap power filter and plastic plants to a 20L I already had with a sponge filter and an LED light and made a stand.
FW
IMG_1817-L.jpg

SW
IMG_1815-X2.jpg


Grazing pods
IMG_1814-X2.jpg
 
Good morning everyone! Off to the gym again...

TurtleTreadmill.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new