Good Morning!

Good morning. I'm ready for another day...

CatSleepy.gif

kind of.
 
The cat is under the knife. I got my oil changed, hair cut and put a new airfilter and wipers in the Tundra.
Time for a nap

We’re cheering for Louie and sending our best wishes!
 
Good morning.
Yesterday I redid the 29. Now the light doesn’t work :( I’m sad because this is one of my favorite tanks, being paludarium like. My poor crypts and buces. The crypts are temperamental as it is but no lights. I’m positive they will melt now ;Walkingdead

one thing after another eh? That being said, anyone want some artwork?
 
I had the Finnex 24/7. The fish I keep I have to have a light that doesn’t click on and off, because they are skittish and when it pops on they leap hitting the glass canopy :/
 
Good morning everyone! Getting ready for Friday even though the factory is running 7 days for the the next 3 weeks.:(
I got a new toy and I was up late using it. No not a skimmer or fancy light but a Vacuum sealer:p I am ashamed that I haven't bought one sooner. I processed last weeks harvest and its nice to see whats in the package. BTW the wife never said BOO about that BIG box on the porch.:cool:
 
Good morning.


@WVNed how is our kitty this morning?

He is fine. We got Lilly a new bed to rest her old bones on. Louie has claimed it. He is now taking a break from paper towel shredding.
IMG_1830-L.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new