Good Morning!

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you know gummy bears come from the sea? Some are growing in my sump.
IMG_1801-X3.jpg

Operation grow some shrimp has begun
IMG_1802-L.jpg

I am out of room.

krbshappy71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning all! We had a great road trip to NE, but after many hours on the road, talking things out about future goals, everything, we pretty much came to the conclusion that this hobby will not be for us for a long while. I am thankful to have had this time on here to research and see it for what it really is. We are going to stick to the critters and fish that we have so we don't over extend ourselves. Hugs and I appreciate this forum so much for showing me how rewarding and challenging the hobby can be, if and when we decide to go forward with it, I'll be back! --krbshappy71

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning all! We had a great road trip to NE, but after many hours on the road, talking things out about future goals, everything, we pretty much came to the conclusion that this hobby will not be for us for a long while. I am thankful to have had this time on here to research and see it for what it really is. We are going to stick to the critters and fish that we have so we don't over extend ourselves. Hugs and I appreciate this forum so much for showing me how rewarding and challenging the hobby can be, if and when we decide to go forward with it, I'll be back! --krbshappy71

We wish you all the best in whatever part of nature that you choose to support!

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only FW are available here but I have places to put both. The new tank is FW.
I already have both. I am going to try and raise the FW ones. So I went from a 10 gallon with a cheap power filter and plastic plants to a 20L I already had with a sponge filter and an LED light and made a stand.
FW
IMG_1817-L.jpg

SW
IMG_1815-X2.jpg

Grazing pods
IMG_1814-X2.jpg

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning All. My husband is in KL, Malaysia for 10 days on a business trip. Wish I could of went with him! I’d be like, enjoy your conferences and meetings. I’ll be back in time to go to the airport. :)

CA721250-BAC3-4433-B885-06D89F19AC04.jpeg

Back