Good Morning!

Quietman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! Enjoying my first cup of coffee. Rainy weekend here...which is fine, always liked rainy late fall days.

Need to test and do a bit of cleaning. Need to move a couple corals around from initial placement last week, too. Rethinking some of the encrusting pavona placement and I lost my cyphastrea, so moving the green alveopora I saved (meaning I kept it in the QT and it came back on it's own) over there.

Quietman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Second cup of coffee...my wife is reading the news online...she's developed this odd habit of reading out every bad crime that happens within 20 miles of us acting like we're living in some Mad Max outpost on the edge of anarchy. We live in a very nice suburb with the state police academy just up the road.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning everyone! Don't forget to fit in that post-Thanksgiving workout!

CatExercise.gif

CasaReefer

Promoted To Sponge
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I get the joy of filling RODI jugs today. I should start so I’ll be done by the end of the day lol. It’ll be 62 here today. I can’t wait for it to warm up. It’s 50 right now. Brrrrrr.
If it gets Colder... You could just cut blocks of RODI water.. and slide them in... easier to move. less mess.. if you have a slight hill you could just ride on them.. don't worry you can't stear em just work on your aim. ;)

Quietman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3rd cup of coffee (yeah, I have a problem. I tell time on weekends by cups of coffee). Just read where a study showed that if you eat the same amount of calories and proportion of protein, carbs and fat as well as same level of exercise you'll be 10% fatter than you would've been 30 years ago. Hah!. I knew it wasn't that I haven't gotten on the treadmill in 3 weeks. 30 years ago I was 10% lighter (well 20% but some of that is on me).

Maybe I should just stick to my wife's local homicide reports.

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This muriatic acid gives me a tingle.
Timothy Leery would be proud your still turned on!
3rd cup of coffee (yeah, I have a problem. I tell time on weekends by cups of coffee). Just read where a study showed that if you eat the same amount of calories and proportion of protein, carbs and fat as well as same level of exercise you'll be 10% fatter than you would've been 30 years ago. Hah!. I knew it wasn't that I haven't gotten on the treadmill in 3 weeks. 30 years ago I was 10% lighter (well 20% but some of that is on me).

Maybe I should just stick to my wife's local homicide reports.
Gheez How big are those cups! :p I only drink one.....POT!;Wideyed

Quietman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Timothy Leery would be proud your still turned on!
Gheez How big are those cups! :p I only drink one.....POT!;Wideyed
Getting to the age when I should count how many trips to the bathroom I need per cup.

Timothy Leary?!? Wow...yeah I'm old enough to get it (just), but also he died in 1996. Man, talk about things I wish I hadn't looked up.

Quietman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just lost power at the end of my tank maintenance. Got the corals all moved and luckily I changed out 12 % because that's all the oxygen they're getting until it comes back on. Naturally I didn't use Black Friday to get the EcoTech BU power supply.

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
good morning folks, its back to 12 hours today, gota pay for Black Friday. I am proud of myself, I only spent 400.
My parts came in so I will enjoy the day at work working on tank stuff ;) Have a Great Sunday!

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last night we got back from our Daughters "country" home in "Nowhere Vermont" on top of a mountain, past a 5 mile dirt (Now mud) road. Our Jeep is so filthy that I can't see my back lights.

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last night we got back from our Daughters "country" home in "Nowhere Vermont" on top of a mountain, past a 5 mile dirt (Now mud) road. Our Jeep is so filthy that I can't see my back lights.
Thats OK Paul I cant see my back side ether. Too much Pasta :(

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know what you mean. We routinely have a huge Italian meal the day before Thanksgiving that my wife makes. We get home made pasta, breads and meats in the only Italian place left in new York and schlep it all the way up there.
After that we don't feel like eating no turkey, but you have to.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 168 72.7%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 7.4%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 41 17.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.2%
Back